Here in this blog post, I am going to show you how you can enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp. While the Dark Mode feature is not available for all android users but, it’s available for the beta version android users. WhatsApp Beta version users can now enjoy the dark mode feature of WhatsApp beta version on their Android Devices.
WhatsApp Dark Mode features still under process for all the android users, but the Android Beta Version users can now entertain from this stunning feature. How to enable WhatsApp Dark Mode on Android Beta Version, follow these steps.
Here is How to Enable WhatsApp Dark Mode Feature on Android
- First of all Click Here and Download WhatsApp Beta APK file on your Mobile Phone.
- Now open your Mobile Phone Files and then click on Download Manager, Here you will see the downloaded APK file. Simply click on that APK file.
- The installation process will begin and click on “Continue” if there is any warning message comes.
- Click on the Install button.
- After installing the APK file, open WhatsApp messenger and click/Tap on the Three Dots area.
- Click on the Settings button and then click on the Chats button.
- Now Tap on the Theme and here you will see a Dark Mode option, simply click on Dark Mode and simply enable it.
- That’s it, Enjoy the stunning Dark Mode of WhatsApp Beta Version on your Android Device.