In this Tech tutorial Post, I will show you how you can find a saved Wifi Password on Windows 7, 8 and 10. So, you want to enter your Wifi password to another PC or Mobile or one of your friend ask you for the Wifi password and you have no idea or forgotten your Wifi password.
In today’s how-to tech tutorial post, I will explain in very detail about how you can find your Wifi password on Windows 7, 8 or Windows 10. After following this step by step guidance, I am sure all Windows users will able to find their password. It’s very simple and quite easy to find your Wifi Password.
How to find Wifi Password on Windows 7
The first guide is for Windows 7 users, follow the below-given step by step procedure to find your Wifi Password.
- First of all click on the network icon(connected Wifi icon) from the Task Manager
- Right click on your Wifi network(where your PC is connected to that Network (Wifi).
- Click on Properties
- Wifi Properties will open, now in the “Network Security Key” area you will see a black dotted password, simply check the “Show characters” box and your Wifi password will be shown. This is your Wifi Password
How to find Wifi Password on Windows 10
In this tutorial all the Windows 10 users will be able to find their Wifi Password, and Here is how to.
- Right click on the network icon from the Task Bar and then click on Open Network and Sharing Center.
- A new window will open, click on Change Adapter Settings
- Right click on the Wifi network and select Status from the drop-down list.
- Click on Wireless Properties and then click on Security Tab
- There you will see “Network Security Key” option where you will see a black dotted password, simply check the “Show characters” box and your Wifi password will be shown and this is your Wifi Password, That’ it.
Note: If you find any difficulty in this method, you can use the above Windows 7 method because that method is working on all Windows Operating systems.
I hope after following this detailed step by step procedure, you will be definitely able to find your Wifi password. If you have any questions or queries, let us know in the comments box, we will respond there.