As we previously discussed WhatsApp Exciting Three new Features, In these 3 features there is the one Call Waiting feature. WhatsApp’s Call Waiting feature allows users to accept or cancel the upcoming call and that would not interrupt your current call.
In this How to Tech Tutorial, I am going to show you how in very details about how to use this exciting feature. You will be briefed in detail, so let’s start.
How if someone calls you from a WhatsApp number While you are busy on a call
So, you are busy on a WhatsApp call with your loved one and someone another is calling you from a WhatsApp number, In that case, select follow the below-given options:
- End & Accept: End the current call and accept the new incoming call.
- Decline: Decline the incoming call and remain on the current call.
How if someone calls you from Outside of WhatsApp number
If you are busy on a WhatsApp Video/Audio Call and someone is calling you through a landline or mobile phone number outside of WhatsApp. In that case, follow the below-given options.
- End & Accept: End the current call (WhatsApp Call) and accept the incoming call.
- Hold & Accept: Place the current WhatsApp call on hold and accept the incoming call.
- Decline: Decline the incoming landline/mobile phone call and remain on the current WhatsApp call.