Hello everyone, today I am here with a new tech tutorial post, where I am going to show you how to use WhatsApp on your Computer or Laptop. Following this step by step tech tutorial method, you will be able to use WhatsApp on your Computer.
Using WhatsApp on a Computer, Laptop makes you comfortable and also save a lot of time by sending quick messages to someone if your keyboard typing speed is good and fast. If you don’t have a mobile data cable and worried about sending something from your computer/laptop, you can send a file, photo without data cable by connecting WhatsApp to your PC.
Here are the major benefits of Using WhatsApp on a Computer/Laptop:
- If you have no charge in your mobile and talking to someone is very important, then open the WhatsApp on your computer, keep your mobile on charge and continue your chat/talks.
- If you don’t have a Mobile data cable and want to share something from your computer or laptop with someone. No need to worry about that just opens WhatsApp on your Computer/Laptop and do share what you want.
- If you are busy in the works on a Computer and chatting on WhatsApp disturbing you from the work, then this is the best way to open WhatsApp on your computer and use it from there instead of Mobile. Using WhatsApp on a computer will save your time and you will be able to do both (computer works and WhatsApp chat) from there.
Follow the below-given step by step method to use WhatsApp on your computer:
- First of all, Open your internet browser, type web.whatsapp.com in the URL area and press enter key.
- Now, Open WhatsApp on your Mobile Phone and click on that three dots inside the search icon and then select WhatsApp Web.
- A QR code reader will come and you need to point your phone to the computer screen to capture that QR code.
- After capturing that code from your mobile, WhatsApp will open on your computer and you will be able to use WhatsApp on your computer. That’s it.