Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) has introduced an easiest way for the taxpayers to pay their taxes directly from their bank accounts. Now you can pay your tax through bank accounts using Mobile Banking, Internet Banking websites or ATM.
FBR makes it very easy for their taxpayers to pay their taxes at their home or offices by using their bank accounts. Now you can pay your tax through bank accounts by using online banking, mobile banking or visiting your nearest ATM facility.
In this detailed blog post, I am going to show you a step by step method about how to pay your taxes using your bank accounts. No need to go to the bank for the cheque submission or waiting for two or three days for cheque clearing. Pay your taxes in a few hours by using this facility.
So no more cheque return, bounce or late cheque deposit hurdles. Pay your taxes timely and quickly by using this online bank account transfer facility. It’s very simple and easy, you need to prepare your tax payment challan as usual by visiting FBR online website, get your PSID Number. After that, go to your nearest ATM Machine or open your laptop or mobile if you have Online Banking or Mobile Banking facility and pay your taxes at your home or office in a very short time.
Benefits of this System:
- Very Easy, Modern and User Friendly
- Efficient and fast tax collection deposits and settlements in government Accounts.
- Reduce and eliminate incidences of errors and delays.
- No need to Visits to Bank for tax deposit.
- Select Alternate Delivery Channels (ADC) option when preparing the Tax Payment Challan.
- Also, the Challan prepared under the above method (ADC) are uneditable so please prepare it with full attention to detail.
Here is How to Pay Your Taxes directly through Bank Account:
- First of all, visit the FBR website by clicking Here
- Enter your User Name, Password and then click on login.
- After login in to the FBR website, Click on e-payments menu bar.
- Click on Create Payment and then select the tax you intend to pay.
- Fill all the required details to prepare the Tax Payment Challan of the tax you intend to pay.
- At the end, under the Particulars of Payment (mode of payment), there you will see a newly added option ADC (e-payment), click on it and enter the amount.
- Now read carefully all the details you entered and then click on Create
- Take a print of that Challan or simply note down the PSID Number (screenshot shared below).
- Log in to your online banking system on your computer/laptop, mobile phone or visit your nearest ATM Machine. The bill payment screen of the bank shall reflet “FBR“. The bank/ATM screen shall require the taxpayer to enter the PSID number generated by the FBR system. The screen will appear for making payments to FBR.
- Within 03 hours of confirmation, the payment will be marked as “PAID” and a CPR (Computerized Payment Receipt) will be provided to the taxpayer through email and confirmation SMS is also sent on the given mobile number. That’s it.
If you face any problem regarding the Tax payment through a bank account, let us know in the comments below. Stay tuned for more latest news updates.